In April 2021, the Cutlass management team successfully sold the Amarillo Rattler Gas System. The description below summarizes Amarillo Rattler as of the time of sale.
- 50/50 joint venture between Rattler Midstream and Amarillo Midstream
- Cutlass Energy Partners, via Amarillo Midstream managed operation of the system
- Gas gathering and compression system with 84 miles of gathering and regional transportation pipelines and 40 MMcf/d natural gas plant
Strategic asset in core Diamondback growth area advantages economics for joint venture
- Long-term Diamondback acreage dedication with AMI
- System sized to allow third party business opportunities
- Area is expected to be a key growth driver for Diamondback in the years to come